Apr 18, 2009

Hands on Deck - Waking Ashland

I miss my best friend. The one who'd understand exactly how i feel without any judgments or solutions. the one who'd just listen all day long about my worries, sadness and happy moments. the one who is not afraid to try new things with me. the one who'd drop everything to pick up my call when i need a listening ear. the one who'd understand when i was upset with certain people and would make me understand that not everyone is perfect. the one who'd understand what me being stressed is like. that when i'm stressed, i eat, and then i start to feel fat, and i eat even more cos i feel more stressed that im feeling fat. the one who'd calm me down when i say i have too much to study or do. the one who'd be genuinely happy when i have good results. the one who'd always find new ways to make me laugh. the one who'd pick my call up at 3am in the morning and asks me what's wrong. the one who'd help me and support me in everything i do. the one who'd have a conversation with me, who'd have fun with me teasing ppl that walk by, as we people-watch. the one who'd sit right next to me in silence, and not feel uncomfortable. the one who'd have random picnics with me. the one who'd i'll tell anything and everything from the depths of my soul and heart. the one who'd just give me a big tight bear hug when im crying or angry. who'd never judge me for any decision i make. who'd know my fav choc is kinder bueno, and buy it for me when i need it during my PMS months. who'd make me feel the most beautiful when i feel the ugliest. the one who's always be there for me no matter what. the one who'd knew exactly what to say when i say im feeling lonely. the one who'd always see me for me.

Its always the smallest things that mattered to me rather then huge gestures. People come and go, deceptions are everywhere. Maybe that's why the greater the expectation, the greater the disappointment.

No comments: