Jun 6, 2009

About Who I Am

Family - Means the world to me. Especially mum who has done everything in her power to make me a better person every single day.

Friends - I have two best friends and many acquaintances: Juliet and my sister Astrid.

God - Believe in one only. Catholic and proud to be one. The only thing that keeps me sane when the rest of the world is going insane.

People - Dont like many things about people, think human nature is the worst thing God invented.

Life - The world is a cruel place to live in, but beauty lies in the heart, soul and mind of any individual. Nothing can be compared to the beauty in one's self amidst all the chaos around them.

Money - Just want enough to live simply and comfortably. Don't believe in materialistic stuff or striking it rich.

Studies - My topmost priority. I study as hard as if my life depended on it. Hardwork is the key to my success.

Ambitions - To obtain my phD in science or be a doctor.

Goals - To never stop improving myself and to be a better person in life. To always respect my family and to always love and cherish those who have been there for me.

Inspirations - My mother, Mother Theresa, God. People who sees the best in every bad situation in life.

Loves - Writing, reading, literature, novels, history, theology, philosophy, psychology, poetry and humanities, chilling to music, reflecting by the beach/park. Watching sunset/sunrises. Star-gazing.

Personal likes - Travelling, good books, serenity and peace, simplicity and all things natural, adventures, exploration, doing logic puzzles and crossword puzzles.

Men and love - Still finding the one who can be my best friend, lover and soulmate. Been hurt too much and I dont wish to find anything less than what I solely deserve.

Believes - Believes that everything happens for a reason. Believes that we cant control everything and believes that God has a plan for everyone. Believes that not wanting everything, gives you everything. Believes in love, hope and faith with the most important one of all being love.

*Trying to find my balance in a multidimensional world.
*Trying to survive the sea of multifaceted people.

Free your heart from hatred.
Free your mind from worries.
Live simply.
Give more.
Expect less.

No comments: