Jun 12, 2009

Dreams And Memories Are For Losers

I rem the day when i stood by that bridge, looked u straight in ur eye and told u i was sorry for everything. And i cried doing so. U wiped my tears, hugged me and told me everything was going to be ok. I wished you were lying. It would have made things easier.

Its funny how i never ever hear a sorry for the 2 months of rejection and depression I got. Bcos at the end of the day its what u did right, and what i did wrong.

Thank you for making the one day I truly felt happy when i had full marks for my assignment complete.

If there was one person in the entire world i could trust to be happy for me, it was u. But again, maybe its just a lie.

Liars we all are, but admitters not everyone is.

I am just glad that in my conscious i am as honest as what my own God would want me to be. Maybe life is just about losers who prefer to lie and never tell, or do wrong and never admit. I rather have no one than have someone who thinks everyone is wrong always.

How selfish can one be to think that the world is against this person and that everybody is out to get that person, when that person doesnt realise how that person is doing more harm to others.

Here's one thing. Why should i care about things that dont matter, when things that matter dont care about me? Read my blog, check my facebook, keep my smses that makes u rem. Cos at the end, when u have something to defend urself and hold it against me u have all ur means. Some people would rather look forward to every single day that i am alive. That is something u can never take from me. My life and my soul.

Thank you. and God is always with me. Never forsaking me. Never leaving me. Thats all i need to know. Nothing else.

No comments: